All the beautiful things of the world on one side, flowers on the other. We possibly cannot thank the Almighty or the universe enough for bringing flowers into our lives. It is hands down the biggest creation. Flowers are not just used for decoration purposes, but also to gift to our loved ones on multiple occasions. Without flowers, we wouldn’t be able to express our feelings/emotions as beautifully as we are able to do these days. They are so many qualities, that we humans look forward to being learning from flowers. But we bet you are wondering why flowers are considered the best gift for everyone? Isn’t it? Answering that question, we bring you this article. Give it a read and know it for yourself.
- Affordable – We understand sometimes we have to think about the budget for a gift rather than wholeheartedly gift whatever comes to our mind. Hence why not send flowers to Delhi or some XYZ place to conquer the hearts of our loved, the next time? No matter what is your budget, you can always find some of the most beautiful flower bouquets, flower boxes and flower baskets to pamper your dear ones.
- Stress-Busting Properties – Do you remember the last time, when you were gifted a bunch of flowers? Didn’t it just cast magic over your mind and make you, the happiest person on this planet with its enchanting appeal? This is what we are talking about. No matter how day your loved one’s day is going, just at the sight of your floral gift, they will be happier than ever. It has some innate stress-busting properties that tend to help one forget all the miseries of their lives when gifted with some garden-fresh flowers. This is why, many people choose to convey their get well soon wishes to someone dear with some flowers, as and when they visit their loved ones in a hospital.
- Versatile Enough To be Gifted To Anywhere and Anyone – When in doubt, gift flowers! Flowers make the most classic yet versatile gifts of all time. They can be gifted from a 70-year grandpa to a 15-year boyfriend, everyone appreciates the beauty of flowers when gifted. Not just that, flowers can be gifted to one on multiple special occasions and festivals including birthdays, anniversaries, Valentine’s Day, Raksha Bandhan, Christmas, Diwali and many more.
- Conveys Various Emotions In Right Proportions – From deep beautiful feelings like that of love and affection to condolences and more, flowers tend to convey various emotions to the recipient, when gifted. Word may create a void when you wish to express such feelings for the other person, but flowers don’t. They are the best possible expressions of all the wonderful feelings of this world and beyond. So whether you wish to express your gratitude to your parents on their anniversary or want to wish your crush a very happy birthday, send some flowers to them.
- Treat For The Senses – What’s there not to love about flowers, right? From its sweet-smelling fragrance to its beautiful patterns to its deep symbolism, every bit of flowers leaves us wanting more of them. And that’s why flowers make a great treat for all six senses.
Rose is the ideal flower when we want to convey our love and feelings to our loved ones. The rose is a symbol of love and has an ethereal beauty that cannot be resisted. Rose has the strongest and long lasting fragrance which is nothing but a treat for the nose. Order roses online if you are wondering how to make someone feel special and loved by all.
Lavender are attractive flowers with small evergreen flowering shrubs that are purple in color. These emit an earthy odor and have even been proven to reduce anxiety and stress levels. Take care of it properly, and the Cupia hissopifolia plant will give you its fragrance, beauty and flowering for years! Bright natural light, regular watering, and fertile soil rich in organic material are some of the requirements for year-round blooms.
At first glance, a gardenia plant may not attract your attention, but in a jiffy, you will be completely charmed with it. The smell is very pungent, so you only need to cultivate one plant. However, caring for a garden plant requires patience and dedication because they require a lot of sunlight and moisture.
It is one of the beautiful yet most fragrant flowers that can be easily grown at home. They can easily grow into huge sized bushes. Some of the popular species of jasmine-like jai, juhi, jasmine are among the top fragrant flowers.
The list is incomplete without tuberose. Because of its strong aromatic smell. The aromatic oil of tuberose is used in many perfumes, soaps, creams, etc. To germinate the tuber we have to spread the bulb of the tuber. 4-5 bulbs should be planted in a medium sized pot.
It requires 6-8 hours of sunlight and 2 inches of mulch to keep water in the soil. Normal watering and fertilizing should be done for better flowering.
When the sun goes down, this plant comes on its own. An evergreen shrub, it produces yellow-green tubular flowers in spring and summer, which release an intense scent at night that is best enjoyed from afar.
Hyacinth reveals its fresh-scented blooms in winter and early spring when the bulbs turn into tight clusters of purple, white, blue, pink or yellow flowers. Hyacinth also makes a unique and beautiful feature when grown in a bulb vase.
If you’ve never smelled lilac bush, you’re missing out! Lilac is another flower that has an unforgettable aroma. Lilac shrubs are deciduous and can grow anywhere from six to sixteen feet tall and eight to twelve feet wide, so make sure you plant them with enough room to grow. There are a few different varieties of lilac shrubs, and some are more fragrant than others; Syringa vulgaris is said to be the most fragrant variety.
They come in different colors and varieties. The fragrance of plumeria is one of the best, which is loved by most people.
Please note that there are some beautiful, hybrid varieties of the plumeria that are not fragrant, but the most popular are those with high fragrance. The flowers are beautiful in their own right, and they are commonly used to make garlands known as leis in Hawaii.
Sweet alyssum is a low-growing foliage plant often used as a ground cover. The flowers that grow produce a sweet aroma which is enhanced by the high number of flowers that can bloom under the right conditions, ie.
Sweet alyssum flowers are known to attract butterflies, hummingbirds, and pollinators, making them a fun addition to your landscaping.
So, now that you know why flowers are considered to be the best gift for people of age groups, why not choose to pamper someone dear? There are lovely roses, carnations, orchids, lilies, and other such exotic beauties, which come in bright and beautiful hues like red, yellow, orange, pink, white, etc., making the recipient swoon in love when gifted. You genuinely need no reason at all to send some flowers across someone dear. With or without any special occasion being around, you can celebrate or cherish your beautiful relationship with them over flowers. There are many reputed online as well as offline florists who will be more than happy to deliver some fresh flowers on your behalf with their efficient delivery services.
Count on flowers and you will never regret your decision!
Let there be happiness, sunshine, and joy in the world! Happy flower shopping to you!