Are you looking for the Detailed Explanation of Organic Traffic? How to increase Organic Traffic? What are the ultimate ways to improve organic SEO?
Organic traffic refers to the visitors that come to your website after performing a search on a website like Google, Bing, or Yahoo which takes time for SEO to generate results.
Organic search traffic does not come from any visitors that are referred to your website from another page. Search Engine Optimization (SEO) focuses primarily on marketing your website to new organic search traffic.
The way you put on your website today will drive traffic tomorrow, next month, next year, and even several years from now. That’s why it’s worth the effort.
Keys to increase Organic Traffic:
- Optimise your website for the search engines
- Post Blog regularly
- Use long-tail keywords
- Write quality meta title and description
- Consistently create quality content
- Use internal links
- Encourage incoming links
- Focus on improving Page Speed
- Spy on your competitors
- Use social media websites
Keyword cannibalization occurs when you have too many identical or similar keywords spread throughout the content on your website. As a result, a search engine like Google can’t discern which content to rank higher.
How to identify and fix keyword cannibalization issues?
- Use Semrush to see which keywords your website is ranking for
- Look for keyword duplication (i.e. multiple pages ranking for the same keyword)
- Solve the issue by either merging the two or more resources together.
Why focus on long-tail keywords?
Long tail keywords are used when the website wants to refine search terms to the web page, as well as when the searcher is looking for something specific. They can help increase blog traffic.
- Targeted phrase as the headline.
- Make it within first and last paragraph of your article.
- The related search terms to create subheadings.
- The keyword for creating inbound and outbound link.
- Phrase as the alternate text for your image.
Natural link building is the process of acquiring backlinks without asking for them.
To get natural backlink follow the below steps:
- Guest blogging
- Post on Pinterest
- Write and publish articles in Social Bookmarking Sites
- Create Infographics
- Publish List Posts
- Hunt for broken links on relevant sites and blogs
- Get regular with video blogs
- Promote with Podcasts
- Participate in Events
- Leverage Social Media