Telangana State Public Service Commission has released the notification for 503 Post s for Group 1. The application process will start from 2nd May.
TSPSC Group 1 Exam Dates
TSPSC Group 1 exam application starts from 2nd may 2022 and ends on 31st may 2022.
TSPSC Official Website
Details TSPSC Group 1 Vacancies
- Deputy Collector [ Civil Services, (Executive Branch)]
- Deputy Superintendent of Police Category – II (Police Service)
- Commercial Tax Officer (Commercial Tax Services)
- Regional Transport Officer (Transport Service)
- District Panchayat Officer (Panchayat Services)
- District Registrar (Registration Services)
- Deputy Superintendent of Jails (Men) (Jails Service)
- Assistant Commissioner of Labour (Labour Service)
- Assistant Excise Superintendent (Excise Service)
- Municipal Commissioner – Grade-II (Municipal Administrative Service)
- Assistant Director
- District Social Welfare Officer (Social Welfare Service)
- District Backward Classes
- Assistant Director (District Backward Classes Development Officer)
- District Tribal Welfare Officer (Tribal Welfare Service)
- District Employment Officer (Employment Service)
- Administrative Officer including Lay Secretary & Treasurer Grade II (Medical & Health Services)
- Assistant Treasury Officer / Assistant Accounts Officer / Assistant Lecturer in the Training College and School (Treasuries and Accounts Service)
- Assistant Audit Officer (State Audit Service)
- Mandal Parishad Development Officer (Panchayat Raj & Rural Development Service)
TSPSC Group 1 Exam Pattern
- The Preliminary Test which is Objective type is likely to be held in the month of July/ August 2022.
- The Written Examination which is the Main exam is likely to be held in the month of November/ December-2022.
- Exact dates for the above examinations will be announced soon.
Get more information on Exam Pattern at TSPSC Group-1 Preparation Strategy
TSPSC Group 1 Eligibility
- Must hold a Degree in B.Tech or equivalent qualification of a university in India established or incorporated by or under a Central Act or a Provincial Act or a State Act or Institution recognized by the University Grants Commission (UGC).
- Must possess a Degree of Bachelor of Arts, Commerce, Science or Engineering of any University in India established or incorporated by or under a Central act or Provincial Act or a State Act or any other equivalent qualification granted by any institution recognized by the University Grants Commission.
- Must possess a Degree of a University in India established or incorporated by or under a Central Act, or State Act or other recognized equivalent qualifications.
- A Degree in Commerce OR Economics OR Mathematics recognized by the University Grants Commission with at least a Second class in the subject.
TSPSC Group 1 Exam Fee
- Each applicant must pay Rs. 200/- (Rupees Two Hundred Only) towards Online Application Processing Fee.
- Examination Fee:- The applicants have to pay RS. 120/- (Rupees One Hundred and Twenty Only) towards the Examination Fee.
- However, the following categories of applicants are exempted from payment of Examination fee. a) SC, ST, BC, EWS, PH & Ex-Servicemen of Telangana State.
- b) Unemployed applicants in the age group of 18 to 44 years of Telangana State (They have to submit a declaration at an appropriate time to the Commission that they are unemployed).
TSPSC Group 1 Exam Centers
- Jayashankar – Bhupalapalli
TSPSC Group 1 Documents
- PDF Application form
- Hall Ticket.
- Aadhar Card
- Proof of Educational Qualifications.
- S.S.C / CBSE / ICSE (For Date of Birth)
- School Study Certificate (1st to 7th Class)
- Certificate of Residence (where the Candidate has not studied in Educational Institution)
- (1st to 7th Class period) obtained from competent authority of Telangana Government.
- Declaration by the Unemployed (For claiming exemption from payment of exam fee).
- No Objection Certificate from Employer (even if employed at any later stage of
- Service Certificate (If any employee claimed Age relaxation).
- Certificate claiming sports reservation.
- Certificate claiming Ex-servicemen for age relaxation.
- Community Certificate for BCs, SCs & STs (Issued in the name of candidate with Father
- Name is only acceptable.) obtained from competent authority of Telangana Government.
- Non-Creamy Layer Certificate for BCs as per Form- VIIB vide G.O. Ms. No. 34 BC Welfare (OP) Department Dt.08/10/2015 and G.O. Ms. No. 20 BC Welfare (OP)
- Department Dt.31/10/2017 (Certificate issued in the name of candidate as S/o OR D/o is only acceptable.) obtained from competent authority of Telangana Government.
- Latest Income and Asset Certificate for EWS reservation obtained from competent authority of Telangana Government in the name of candidate with Parent’s name.
- In case of PH Candidates, Visually Handicapped / Hearing Disability & Hearing Impairment / Orthopedically Handicapped / Multiple disabilities, certificates should be obtained from Competent t Medical Authority in SADAREM format relevant to them.
- Any other certificate required.