Try Yoga Poses for Weight LossStruggling with your weight? It is like an endless battle. Sometimes, it is really easy to lose some pounds. However, within some weeks, you are also easy to gain your weight back. You do not have to worry. Yoga poses for weight loss are the best answers for your problems. Overweight people should find exercises that will not harm your knees and your legs. Compared with the other exercises, yoga poses does not require movements that hurt your legs. The movements in yoga are slow but they burn calories effectively. Moreover, yoga poses for weight loss also train your lungs and your flexibility.
Try Yoga Poses for Weight LossThere are some yoga poses for weight loss. Those movements are easy to follow, even by a newbie. Do not you want to try? Let’s start with ‘Tree Pose’ or Vraksana. This is a standing balancing pose. Tree pose stretches your body. Yes, your legs, ankles and your feet will be stronger. At first, begin in mountain pose. Next, shift the weight on the left foot while the right leg is bent. Rest the sole of right foot on the left leg, as high as possible. Join your palms together at your chest. Inhale and raise the arms over your head. Remain on this pose for 30 seconds and repeat with the other leg. There are more yoga poses for weight loss for you. BRAVECTO
Try Yoga Poses for Weight LossBoat pose is also suggested for you. It is on the list of yoga poses for weight loss. This pose seems simple but it trains your abdomen and your feet. At the beginning, take supine position with your legs and hands together by the side of your body. Make sure your palm rest on the ground flatly. Then, raise your legs together and simultaneously raise your head and trunk. Stop at 45 degree angle. Your palms on the floor support your body. Slowly, move your hands and stay without any support. At the end, bring your legs down and lie on the ground. It is really easy right? Do not hesitate to practice yoga poses for weight loss.
Try Yoga Poses for Weight LossThere is bow pose which is great for you. It is also considered as part of yoga poses for weight loss. It is not difficult to do this pose. Lie on your stomach while your arms on your sides. Slowly, put your forehead on the floor. Next, bend your knees and reach your arms back to grasp the ankles. Stay for a while and feel the stretch on your abdomen and your back. Having flat tummy is not impossible anymore. So, try yoga poses for weight loss and be a healthier person!
Yoga is a body weight based workout, which has been shown to be one of the most effective types of exercise to help you burn fat and keep it off. But before we get into that, let’s talk about what even causes weight gain in the first place.
What Causes Weight Gain?
Before we see how yoga helps with fat loss, let us see what causes excess fat. Some of the common causes of obesity include:
- History of obesity in the family
- High consumption of junk foods
- Irregular eating habits including mindless eating, late night foods and excessive intake of food
- Lack of physical exercise
- Medical conditions including hypothyroid
- Certain digestive disorders
- Hormonal changes in women during menopause
Yoga is one of the most powerful practices to burn excess fat for a number of reasons, and there have even been studies that have scientifically proven the effectiveness yoga has on weight loss. Here are a few ways:
- Improves Digestion: Certain digestive disorders including ulcer and acid reflux cause weight gain. Yoga strengthens your digestive system thereby supporting healthy weight loss.
- Targets Excess Fat: Practicing yoga poses that target specific areas of excess fat such as twists and bends will help to burn fat. Yoga is also a complete body workout thus helping in toning the entire body.
- Supports Function of Glands: Yoga poses stimulate glands and promote their functions thereby preventing weight gain.
- Relieves Stress and Depression: Stress and depression induce poor eating habits. Studies show practicing yoga regularly relieves stress and depression and promotes a sense of calm.
- Cures insomnia: Lack of sleep has an adverse effect on your appetite. Certain yoga poses promote quality sleep which support your weight loss goals.
- Develops Mindfulness: Yoga promotes mindfulness, which helps you listen to your body better and avoid overeating, stay stress-free and follow a healthy lifestyle.
The following sequence is made up of two parts: 5 beginner friendly yoga poses for weight loss, and sun salutation. This combination is a great starting point for beginners to become accustomed to yoga while experiencing the benefits it has on weight loss.Try Yoga Poses for Weight LossBoat pose is also suggested for you. It is on the list of yoga poses for weight loss. This pose seems simple but it trains your abdomen and your feet. At the beginning, take supine position with your legs and hands together by the side of your body. Make sure your palm rest on the ground flatly. Then, raise your legs together and simultaneously raise your head and trunk. Stop at 45 degree angle. Your palms on the floor support your body. Slowly, move your hands and stay without any support. At the end, bring your legs down and lie on the ground. It is really easy right? Do not hesitate to practice yoga poses for weight loss.