Preparation Tips to Score Good Marks in CBSE Class 9 Exam
For students to perform well in the exam, it is always effective to well-plan their preparation and obtain desired marks. So, students should always concentrate on aligning their preparation in order to utilize available timings effectively. Class 9 is not a board exam but still, it is considered an important stage that develops the foundation for higher classes 10, 11 and 12. It also helps in cracking competitive exams such as Olympiads. So, students should take their studies of Class 9 seriously to write their higher standard exams confidently.
Class 9 students should cover a huge amount of syllabus in a short span of time. It is not an easy task to prepare for the Class 9 exam. Students are always under pressure thinking of how to score great marks in their exam. So, they should concentrate on each subject and understand the concepts thoroughly. While preparing for their Class 9 exam, students should make sure that they use the correct study materials. CBSE Board provides essential and useful study resources such as sample papers, question papers, CBSE English Notes For Class 9, etc.
In this article, we have collated a few study tips for students to help them score higher marks in their Class 9 exam.
Tips and Tricks to Prepare for CBSE Class 9 Exam
- For Class 9 students it is essential to follow a proper timetable. A proper timetable will help students to divide their timings equally to each subject throughout the week. Students can ensure that they allocate more timings to the subjects in which they are weak. It will help them to be well-prepared for their exam.
- While studying students should make sure they should highlight and note down important concepts or topics. By creating notes, they can revise it just before exams. The highlighted topics provided in the subject wise notes will help students remember important concepts faster.
- When they start their exam preparation, students should make sure that they are thorough with the difficult concepts. If they find any concepts difficult to understand then they can approach their teachers or can take the help of respective textbooks to clear their doubts.
- To score well in their exam, students should be well-versed with their respective NCERT subject wise textbooks. It helps them to clear their doubts and also provides them with exercise questions to practise at the end of each chapter. NCERT textbooks are based on CBSE Class 9 subject wise syllabus.
- Solve previous year question papers and sample papers regularly without fail. Past year papers will give students an idea of the question paper pattern, weightage of marks, types of questions asked and important questions. Sample Papers are also designed based on these previous year papers. By solving these papers students can also improve their time management skills.
- During the process of exam preparation, students should also work on their answering pattern. Students should ensure that they are not writing more than they need to as it will kill their precious answering time. They should write according to the weightage of the marks.
For students, it is definitely not easy to prepare for CBSE Class 9 examination. They need to work hard to score good marks in their exam. Students can also take help of chapter wise summary such as The Road Not Taken Summary for Class 9 English, etc. These study tips provided for Class 9 students will surely help them in achieving good marks.
Keep Visiting Articles Theme for more latest Educational News