One of the best private colleges in India, Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies (NMIMS), provides exceptional instruction at the graduate and postgraduate levels. Shri Vile Parle Kelavani Mandal (SVKM), which founded NMIMS in 1981, granted it “Deemed to be University” status in 2003. Originally established as a management school, NMIMS has since successfully expanded into the fields of engineering, science, pharmacy, business, the arts, and design. There are eight campuses where the university currently does its business: Mumbai, Bengaluru, Shirpur, Hyderabad, Indore, Navi Mumbai, Dhule, and Chandigarh.
With a 3.59 CGPA and Grade A+ in the third cycle, NMIMS is certified by NAAC, and the UGC and MHRD have given NMIMS university category “1st” in the graded autonomy. The university is currently ranked ninth among the best MBA programs. 2019 Business Today rankings for India NMIMS accepts students through entrance exams. The university administers the NPAT for entry into undergraduate programs, but candidates for postgraduate management programs must take the NMAT administered by GMAC.
NMIMS Distance Education Highlights
- Due to the academic rigor, industry-focused curriculum, and rich academic environment, top corporates and start-ups in India highly regard and recognize NMIMS Global programs.
- As all programs offered by SVKM’s NMIMS Deemed-to-be-University are entitled to and recognized by the UGC-DEB of India, our programs exhibit the highest levels of academic leadership.
- They received Autonomy Category I status from the UGC and Grade A+ certification from the NAAC in 2018.
- For more than 40 years, the Indian diaspora has associated NMIMS with the highest caliber of career-driven education.
- By applying the same educational heritage, philosophy, and pedagogy to the online learning environment, NMIMS Global empowers you.
NMIMS Distance Education courses
Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies offers various UG and PG Programs with various specializations for the candidates to choose between them. The university gives the liberty to the candidates to choose their dream education or degree with an approachable fee structure for the learners.
The curriculum and courses of NMIMS Distance Education are basically the best among other Institutions which offer Distance education.
The institution is serving candidates with outstanding quality of education in all of their Distance Education courses.
They offer various post Graduate and Under Graduate, and other Certificate courses according to the increasing demand for their Distance Education Courses.
Under Graduate Courses by NMIMS
They offer UG courses like
BBA Bachelor of Business Administration
B.Com Bachelor of Commerce
Post Graduate Courses by NMIMS
The institution is PG Courses in distance mode of education with various specializations.
The Institution offers these programs and courses in Under Graduate and Postgraduate. Other than this, the institution also offers various Diploma and Certificate courses for candidates.
NMIMS Distance Education Admission Procedure
The admission procedure to enroll in NMIMS is quite an easy process. It is basically done online. The procedure is the same for all courses provided by them. The university accepts and notifies the candidates if the application is accepted.
The applicant has to simply follow the given steps to enroll in their Distance Education courses.
- Candidates must first go to the institution’s official website in order to register themselves.
- Then, one has to enter some personal and academic information and register in their portal.
- Before submitting the application costs, candidates are recommended to confirm the last date to enroll in the institution and the last date to submit application forms.
- The application or registration fee would be approximately 1200 INR.
- Every applicant receives a personal admissions counselor from the university.
- The aspirants might also go to the Mumbai campus to have a better sense of the university. And to know more about the eligibility and exact process of admission to the university.
- Required documents
- The candidate’s birth certificate (Photo Copy)
- Mark sheets from high school, graduation, and matriculation.
- Candidate identification document from the government.
- The applicant must deposit a demand draught (DD) payable at the University campus in Mumbai in the name of SVKMs NMIMS.
- experience certificate If applicable
- 2 most recent images of the nominees.
NMIMS Distance Education Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility of all of their offerings in distance education mode is different. Candidates are highly advised to check the eligibility criteria for the course they are applying for before filling out the application form or submitting the form.
Eligibility Criteria for Under Graduate Distance Education Courses
- 10+2 in any subject from a board that has the Accreditation with at least 50% of the marks.
- 45% on the 10+2 exam in any subject from a board that has the Accreditation, with at least two years of work experience
- Recognization from AICTE, 10 + 3-year diploma with at least a 55% grade point average
Eligibility Criteria for Post-Graduate Distance Education Courses
3+ years of job experience and a bachelor’s degree with at least a 55% grade point average
A minimum of 55% on a Bachelor’s degree, as well as a Postgraduate or Professional Degree and 2+ years of work experience.
NMIMS Distance Education MBA
- The NMIMS Global Access School for Continuing Education at SVKM offers a 2-year degree program in NMIMS Distant MBA via online and distance learning.
- One of India’s top online management programs that have got authorization by UGC is the NMIMS Distance Education MBA.
- Every year, hundreds of students select NMIMS to continue their further education since the distance education MBA program has been rated among the top 10 online & distance MBA courses by numerous prestigious websites.
- With more than 1.25 lakh students and more than 22500 alumni, the NMIMS distance MBA program is already very well-liked among working professionals and recent graduates in India.
- Therefore, the NMIMS distance MBA is one of your best options if you want to increase your chances of landing a decent job in the field of business management.
Specializations in MBA by NMIMS
- MBA in Financial Management
- MBA – Information Technology and Systems Management
- MBA In Marketing Management
- MBA in International Trade Management
- MBA in Supply Chain Management
- MBA in Banking and Finance Management
- MBA In Operations Management
- MBA in Human Resource Management
- MBA In Retail Management
- MBA in Supply Chain Management
NMIMS Distance Education MBA Fee Structure
The University charges around INR 35000/- per semester for their Distance MBA Program
NMIMS Distance Education BBA
- You will be qualified to work for positions like assistant marketing manager, assistant manager in the finance sector, or assistant manager of human resources, or you can pursue higher education in the management field after earning your distance BBA from Narsee Monjee Institute of Management.
- Additionally, you can easily alter your field of study after receiving your distance BBA because education entails both learning and unlearning what is unnecessary. After completing their distance BBA program, students can easily pursue any specialization, like an MBA in Finance, an MBA in Human Resources, an MBA in Marketing, and so on.
- The largest issue that distance learners have is that they struggle to find employment with a respectable company.
NMIMS Distance Education BBA Fee Structure
The University Charges around INR 10,000 TO 25,000 Per annum, for their Bachelor Of Business Administration Distance Course. The fee is split on the basis of the specialization the candidates choose.
How good is NMIMS Distance MBA?
Among the different distance MBA colleges, NMIMS Distance MBA is in the first Position. They excel at providing applicants with the best resources, including world-class facilities and cutting-edge technology, to make distance learning convenient and simple.
NMIMS received an “A+” mark from NAAC and was accredited as Deemed.
Is Distance Education worth pursuing?
Of course, it is the most convenient way to get an education in the comfort of your home. NMIMS helps you in full filling your dream from the ease of your home. And it is easy to get access to their study materials and the easiest and most hassle-free mode of education.
Is NMIMS Distance Education Valid?
It is of course valid that NMIMS is a University with a 3.59 CGPA and Grade A+ in the third cycle, NMIMS is certified by NAAC, and the UGC and MHRD have given NMIMS university category “1st” in the graded autonomy. The university ranks ninth among the best MBA programs.