LED Pixel Pitch – We deliver impactful and durable digital display solutions across multiple sectors including retail, corporate, education, and government. Our HandyLED digital signage installation for Primark won ‘Best Store Design’ at the Drapers Awards.
With a passion for innovation spanning 20 years, when it comes to creating seamless technology-led spaces for people to work, shop and learn our expertise is second to none. We believe in creating better spaces for people to connect and communicate, providing platforms for stories to be told.
GAMA Healthcare wanted to create an ‘infection prevention superhub’ at their head office to accommodate the business’s long-term rapid growth, embody their company values and act as a key strategic tool in achieving their commercial objectives.
Working alongside award-winning office design company, Oktra, Handy AV created a state-of-the-art, digital-led workspace for GAMA Healthcare, a playful yet functionally designed environment with audio visual technology at its core. The workspace was built to enable and excite employees and visitors, as well as facilitating GAMA Healthcare’s company-wide hybrid working model.
Handy AV consulted on and installed state-of-the-art video conferencing technologies and technology-led collaborative spaces to connect employees and stakeholders with agile, flexible workspaces enabling teams to customise their own work environments and remain collaborative, creative and connected to achieve their business goals.
GAMA Healthcare’s hybrid working strategy specifies remote working for two days out of the week, requiring seamless communication between on-site workers and those working remotely.
Project delivery specifics:
- Samsung MagicINFO™ digital signage throughout all of the meeting rooms when the video conferencing is not in use.
- 3×3 LG videowall at office entrance showcasing latest products through video content.
- Central Hub space comprising a bespoke sound system with Shure handheld and lapels mics, Epson projector and motorised drop-down screens for each of the 2 floors over a bleachers-style seating/stairs to accommodate ‘town hall’ meetings. This also incorporates IPTV for large sporting events to be shown.
- 17 meeting rooms throughout the workspace, utilising Poly video conferencing products, X30, X50 and Eagle Eye Directors, and Shure microphones and speakers enabling remote workers to join training sessions, company meetings or other types of virtual learning programmes.
- Samsung 2×2 videowall in Games Room where employees can watch television and play Xbox.
- Condeco room booking and desk booking systems, future-proofing the office for when more of the workforce come back to the office.
- Multi-use training room that can be divided into 2 separate rooms with touch panel controlled QSC Dante audio system.
- Replica hospital room with APC battery-powered mobile video conferencing, Sony DSLR camera and DJI Ronin gimbal setup for training customers how to correctly use products.
- Centrally controlled via QSC, remotely monitored and supported systems throughout the office.
Handy AV is proud to have been integral to this ambitious project – achieving short and long term objectives for GAMA Healthcare with a hands-on consultative approach and seamless integration of bespoke state-of-the-art video conferencing technology solutions. We have helped to transform GAMA’s way of working – activating their post-pandemic hybrid working strategy seamlessly with user-intuitive communication and collaboration technologies and how they train their staff and customers utilising the best in market video conferencing products.
GAMA Healthcare is one of the first offices to truly bridge the gap between office and remote working by making the in-office meeting experience the best it can be.
Unified communications is a vast topic but one we can help break down thanks to our years of experience and knowledge in the industry. It encompasses everything you could think of when it comes to audio and video communication in general, from video conferencing solutions to telephony (voice and video), even digital collaboration platforms, people management and room booking platforms.
Unified communications encompasses many video-based solutions that help to connect businesses and those within an organisation, wherever their employees or customers are in the world.
It’s fair to say that unified communications and video communication are vital to the success of a business, especially in the ever-changing and unpredictable world we currently live in. The business landscape has shifted vastly over the past year or so, and this change looks set to continue as we progress through the 2020s as remote and hybrid working becomes the norm. So it’s time to get positioned to handle this change if you aren’t already doing so.
And the best way to do get ahead and stay ahead in this new world? By using an established and reputable video conferencing solutions provider you can trust, and one who takes away the strain from your business. One that can help your business move forward and embrace the change that’s been forced upon society and the business landscape.
To facilitate flexible workforces and connect with global customers, technology and human-led design is at the heart of each solution. Discover more about our customer success stories, products, solutions and insights into the workplace of the future here.
– Connecting with technology
– Flexible working solutions
– Better meeting experiences
– Digital-first workspaces
– Video conferencing solutions
Office technology solutions have evolved in recent times as the pandemic has changed the lives of office workers across the globe. These changes have meant adjustments have been needed in the workplace, and hybrid working has become more popular and, in many cases, the norm for businesses. The simple fact of the matter is that the success of remote working alongside the constant evolution of the virus means that a full-blown return to the office doesn’t look to be on the cards in the near future.
But not to fear, because the expert team at Handy AV are here to provide office technology solutions for businesses like yours, helping you through with the technology evolution by creating environments for your operation to thrive.
As an expert provider of office technology, we’re here to create and nurture a corporate ecosystem where decisions can be confidently made, and innovation and creativity can flourish thanks to the introduction and implementation of our smart office technology solutions.
We do this by providing a wide range of office technology solutions for the future of work and can help your business navigate uncertain times and thrive with change. Our solutions are designed to help you in more ways than you might initially imagine, with simplicity and reducing complexities at the heart of all of our office technology solutions.
Click Here: LED Pixel Pitch –