In order to realize the dream of becoming a successful doctor, MBBS is a wonderful choice in China. For international students who want to receive MBBS education abroad, China’s MBBS University is their first choice. For students following MBBS courses, Russia and China are the most searched destinations. With a profound cultural heritage and outstanding education tradition, China has become one of the oldest civilizations on the surface of the earth. China’s medical universities provide international students with a high-quality education at affordable prices. Indian students can obtain an accredited MBBS degree from the number one medical school in China. The Medical Council of India recognizes about 47 universities in China for MBBS. China’s MBBS is recognized by the MCI (Medical Council of India), the WHO (World Health Organization), and other medical institutions around the world. In order to perceive low-cost medical education, a large number of overseas students have come to China. There are no language restrictions for Indian students. English is China’s highly educated language.
Generally, the duration of MBBS in China is 5 to 6 years. After completing the MBBS in China, students are eligible to apply for the MCI (Medical Council of India) screening tests like the FMGE (Foreign Medical Graduates Examination) test, USMLE (the United States Medical Licensing Examination) test, and PLAB (Professional and Linguistic Assessments Board test) exams. Various international and Indian students have complete MBBS in China and followed a medical career in their own nations.
After completing MBBS in China, Indian students can receive education on a global scale. In recent years, China has become one of the most eye-catching countries in the world due to advanced its technology that can provide cost-effective functions in the medical field.
Why Study MBBS in China Is First Choice for Indian Students?
- Due to the minimum eligibility criteria.
- It is very easy to take admission to the MBBS course if you scored a low percentage in the 12th standard.
- No admission test is required for an MBBS in China for international students.
- MBBS degree from China accepted around the World.
- A huge number of jobs are available for international as well as local students.
- Global exposure is offered to students as many nationalities come together in China except Chinese or Indians.
- Well-equipped laboratories, spacious libraries, and well-developed classrooms, as well as the most advanced facilities, provide students with a healthy learning environment.
- In order to improve the quality of medical education, Chinese universities accredited by MCI (Medical Council of India) have promoted international education.
- Since most Chinese universities of medicine offer scholarships.
- MBBS in China is economical.
- Separate hostel facilities are provided to students.
- China’s top universities provide sponsorship scholarships for students.
- Strong economy and safety for Indian Students.
- The price of MBBS in China is very reasonable.
- The tuition fee for China MBBS courses starts at 1.5 lakh per year approximately.
In India, more than 50% of medical seats belong to private medical schools, which charge high fees (500 thousand rupees to 1 crore). In addition, there are approximately 100,000 lakh medical workers in India each year, with only 70,000 medical seats.