You have received a PDF file on the internet. You tried to get information from it, but the PDF is password secured. A user who does not have a password to unlock a secured PDF, and wants to search for an online solution to unlock a secured PDF for editing without a password.
In this article, we will explore how to edit a secured PDF without a password. It’s easier than you think.
We understand in real-time, with a query regarding this issue.
“A few days back, I downloaded some exam papers in PDF form for the exam. When I edit these letters, I cannot edit them. Please suggest to me the best free online tool that unlocks secure PDFs for editing without any password. ”
“Yesterday, I cleaned my laptop and found some PDF files. This is important for me after I open the PDF. But I need to edit this PDF for official work. But, I can’t edit this PDF. I found it to be an owner password-protected PDF. So please, someone suggest me a free online way to unlock PDF editing without a password. ”
Unlock a Secured PDF for Editing- Manually
Removing the password through the settings is yet another simple way of unlocking the PDF file for editing. By following the steps recommended in this guide, you can remove an unknown password from a PDF directly in your browser.
For this method, you have to install the Adobe Acrobat application on your system.
- Open the Adobe Acrobat application.
- After that, click on the File >> Open button.
- Select the PDF file and click on the “Open” tab.
- Click on the Export PDF option to continue.
- Select Microsoft Word as the export option and hit Export.
- Choose a destination path and hit the save button.
- After that, a Microsoft Word file will be open.
Now you can easily edit PDFs manually. It seems like a very simple method, but it comes with many restrictions.
The manual method asks for a password to unlock a secured PDF for editing. If you don’t know the password, then you can’t use this method.
If you use Google Chrome for editing, then it takes too much time. because you can only unlock one PDF at a time.
The manual method of removing PDF protected mode necessitates the purchase of a full edition of Adobe Acrobat Pro DC, which is quite expensive to acquire. Therefore, it is prohibitively expensive for those who work from home.
This is a time-consuming operation that enables you to remove the protected status from PDF files one at a time, but it is necessary. As a result, you must repeat the same action over and over again for several papers.
Use Free Online method to Unlock a Secure PDF for Editing
CloudXtra PDF Unlocker is one of the best free online tools available on the internet. You can blindly trust this software. It is capable of unlocking secured PDFs without passwords. There is no need to download and install the product setup. This software is completely safe and secure from malware and viruses.
- Launch the online software and click on the Add file option.
- Select a secured PDF file and click on the Open tab.
- After that, secured PDFs are uploaded successfully into the software interface.
- All the PDF information is shown on the software panel. There is no need to enter a password. Click on the Unlock button to start removing edit restrictions.
- Now that the secured PDF has been successfully unlocked, you can now download it.
- Go to the download folder and open the PDF file for editing.
Now you can easily open secured PDF files for editing with complete functionality.
Features of the Online Free Tool
- If your PDFs are password-protected at the owner level, you may rapidly delete the PDF password without knowing it.
- Secure from viruses – There is no installation required. Using an online PDF password unlocker is a completely safe and secure alternative. When users unlock PDFs through an online method, CloudXtra solutions don’t keep any personal information about them even if they use CloudXtra.
- The software was created with complete dedication and is capable of removing PDF passwords in bulk. As a result, customers may save a significant amount of time and effort by eliminating the need to perform the same operation over and over again.
- No file size limitations: – After importing PDF documents into the software’s online graphical user interface (GUI), the application will begin analyzing Adobe PDF files on its own initiative. Following the scanning of files, users may check the upload status, file size information, file name, and things in the folder.
- This tool is compatible with running on all computers and smartphones (Android & iPhone). All Windows, Mac, Linux, Android, and iOS users can use it without imposing any error messages.
Why do users need to Unlock PDF for Edit?
- Sometimes users need only to read PDF files and edit them. But if PDF is secured with a password, then it is not possible to unlock the PDF file.
- If a user wishes to remove a password from their bank statement in order to obtain a loan or for other reasons, Both passwords are used to protect a bank statement. You need to provide a user-level password for security reasons, and then this tool will automatically remove the owner-level password.
- Is it possible to unlock 100 password-protected PDFs for online editing at once?
Yes, this online tool is capable of unlocking secured100 PDF files for editing at the same time.
- Does this tool remove both passwords from secured PDF?
No, you must provide a user-level password first for security purposes. Then this tool will remove the owner-level password only.
All home users and business professionals may now unlock secured PDFs to editable PDFs online using a simple web browser. In this section, we’ve discussed two approaches to completing the work at hand. Depending on your scenario, you may use any approach to ensure the effective completion of the work at hand. Nevertheless, using an online unlock secured PDF for editing is a suggested method for converting Adobe documents into editable PDF format.