The iGrow laser Hair Rejuvenation Treatment is the first hands-free, laser hair rejuvenation system for home-use produced by Apira Science, Inc., which based in Newport Beach, California. Apira Science is an established leader and pioneer in low level laser therapy for hair loss and thinning hair. Its Revage670 system is highly successful. The Revage670 is a laser system used by dermatologists to address hair loss and thinning. It has been used by more than 500 doctors in over 25 countries around the world to effectively rejuvenate shedding and thinning hair.
According to their company official website, the new iGrow laser hair rejuvenation system incorporates the same scientifically proven low level laser technology that is found in the Revage670. And the same technology that relied upon in so many doctors’ offices and clinical settings is available now to home consumer!
Low level laser technology is an amazing, proven technology that can rejuvenate and revitalize thinning hair without any painful or embarrassing side effects. Hundreds of clinical studies have shown the effectiveness of low level laser therapy on hair loss treatment.
How does iGrow work?
1) Powerful as well as effective. The iGrow has 51 powerful light sources to provide full scalp coverage which includes 21 laser diodes and 30 LED lights. Combination laser and LED light therapy offers the optimum wavelength and frequency to treat hair loss. The output from iGrow is equivalent to most in-office clinical hair lasers, and as powerful as clinical solutions. Compare that to most hand-held laser comb or brush, they only have 9-15 laser lights, and use either low level laser or LED light.
2) Easy and convenience to use, no tiresome manual movement required as operating a handheld laser device. You just simply put it on your head and relax. Two or three times per week for about 20 minutes are enough. With hands-free operation, you can do other things while receiving treatment, such as reading, watching TV, or even listening to music, because the iGrow has built-in headphones that make it compatible with an iPod or MP3 player.
3) Programmed for men and women. The iGrow has a remote controller with five pre-set modes; three modes for men and two modes for women. Each mode is designed for different hair patterns with specific treatment.
4) The iGrow uses only low level laser and LED light to operate. This “cool laser” technology is safe to use, because it produces no heat, will not burn or injure the skin.
5) No more monthly bills for topical, shampoos, or doctor visits. Just one-time purchase and all you have to do is using iGrow as directed to maintain strong, healthy hair for a life time.
iGrow Users Reviews
1. Results from using iGrow are rapid and substantial. Generally, using iGrow as directed, most user report that within 12 weeks, they experience the cessation of excess hair loss, and their hair become thicker, fuller, and healthier within 24 weeks.
2. For best results, follow the recommended treatment schedule. Use the iGrow® 3 times a week on non-consecutive days. Each therapy session approximately take 20 minutes. It is essential to understand that consistent use provides optimum results.
3. During the first few treatments, some users (less than 2%) may experience a transient headache; it is because the iGrow treatment does increased blood flow in the scalp to promote the repair of damaged cells and weakened hair follicles.
4. Please note that Low level light therapy only works for people with existing hair follicles. It works best for people in the early stages of hair loss or thinning, but not for people suffers severe hair loss due to disease or medical causes.
Growing old is a process that nobody can stop or control, but the process of aging can be delayed by various means, such as laser skin rejuvenation treatments. When you cross the threshold of being middle aged and is already considered as aged, the wear and tear of life will begin to show up. But the advances of science delay and get rid of aging signs. Luckily, a lot of laser skin rejuvenation clinics offering various laser thread vein treatment have sprung up and you an avail of their services without hassles to stay younger looking.
One method of skin rejuvenation treatment you can undergo is thread vein removal, or the removal of varicose veins, spider veins and facial veins that seemed to have grown and multiplied a hundred times while you were asleep. You may already have bundled all your shorts and miniskirts up to the attic because you are embarrassed of your legs which could pass for a world map with red, purple and blue highlights if seen from a distance.
Laser thread vein removal and laser vein treatment procedure is performed using an intense light that is trained on the area to be treated. You may feel a little pain like a pinprick but the procedure takes only about 30 minutes to complete, depending on how large the area to be treated is. To help you cope if you are afraid of the pain, ask your doctor to apply anesthetic creams to numb the area to be treated about 30 minutes before the actual treatment.
Laser skin rejuvenation treatments may be administered once every three weeks if you want to get the results you desire. Some people may have to undergo several treatments or sessions, depending on the extent of your problem area. As the treatment is considered non-evasive, you are only an out- patient and can go home immediately after the procedure. You may also not need to come back after a long time because the results are usually long term.
It goes without saying that the best hair loss treatment is one that actually works. While there are many products on the market supposedly designed for hair regenerating, most simply show no results at all. There are, however, a few that have been proven to dramatically stimulate follicle production in women who suffer from thinning or balding, and men suffering from MPB (male pattern baldness).
Generally, the best hair loss treatment approaches the problem from both internally and externally. Long ago, through clinical research, hair loss in men was found to be primarily cause by the nutrient, mineral and vitamin deficiency. These essential nutrients, missing from the body, diminished or slow down hair follicle production on the scalp of men’s heads. In women, balding or thinning areas of the scalp are generally due to a hormonal imbalance altering their production on her head.
The best hair loss treatment companies formulate herbal supplements to tackle the different problems causing men and women’s hair loss. Companies formulate all-natural herbal supplements for men that contain herbal substances proven to have rejuvenating effects on hair restoration. For women, these companies formulate their herbal supplements to promote optimal overall health by balancing their levels of hormones.
In products designed for men those herbs include Biotin, Vitamin B6, Magnesium, Uva-Ursi, Muira Puama and Saw Palmetto. In supplements designed for women these ingredients include Biotin, Magnesium, Vitamin B6 and Horsetail Silica. Companies that manufactured the best hair loss treatment system source only the highest quality herbs and botanicals grown organically and free from any harmful contaminants.
In handling hair re-growth externally the best hair loss treatment systems include a medicated topical cream designed specifically to be applied to the targeted areas affected by baldness and thinning of hair. Most companies formulate their topical creams using Minoxidil, the only Food and Drug Administration (FDA) approved medicine proven highly effective stimulating dormant or inactive hair follicles.
Topical creams that are designed for men should never be used by women, as the potency of the medicine strong. Women who have used this higher strength formula have reported adverse side effects. Generally most topical creams are formulated at 5% potency for men and 2% potency for women.
When searching for the best hair loss treatment system best suited for you, consider those manufacturers that provide an internal and external approach to rejuvenating your missing lost hair. Stimulating the hair follicles internally by using herbal supplements along with using a medicated topical cream to stimulate hair follicles externally will give you optimal results. Because hair is slow to grow allow at least 14 to 16 weeks to begin seeing any new hair growth and the balding and thinning areas on your scalp.