Starting a business in the Sharjah free zone has numerous advantages. When entrepreneurs and investors secure a Sharjah free zone trading license, they benefit from complete business ownership, cost-effective company formation, tax-free reforms, and much more.
There’s also an exclusive benefit of starting your firm in a free economic zone. It’s the tailored business environment you get based on the nature of your organization. Furthermore, Sharjah free zone company registration process is simple, and the business specialists at Shuraa can help you with it at a very low cost.
What are the Steps to Obtain the Sharjah Free Zone Trade License?
Here’s everything you need to know about starting a business in the Sharjah free zone, including how to reserve a trademark, find office space, apply for a business license, and more:
List Down the Business Activities
All commercial activities must be listed in your trading license in the authorized free zone by all company investors. It’s critical to understand the legal structure of each free zone before determining which one’s ideal for you. It’s worth noting that if any essential business operations aren’t covered by your free zone license, you can request additional permits.
Furthermore, selecting the legal structure of your company in Sharjah is crucial. It could be an LLC, a joint venture, a sole proprietorship, or something else entirely (if any), depending on your needs and those of your business partners. You can give a list of all your commercial activities to the designated jurisdiction for evaluation after you’ve completed it.
Finalize a Trading Name for your Sharjah Free Zone Company
All free zone businesses must have a registered business name in Sharjah. Furthermore, the name should not be a rip-off of a well-known or current brand. Investors should be aware that if they desire to use a foreign trading name, they will be charged an extra fee.
Before deciding on a trading name for your Sharjah free zone company, keep the following points in mind:
- The legal framework of the company must always comply with the free zone structure (LLC, FZE, DMCC, etc.)
- Must always comply with the public morality or the civil order of the country
- Is one-of-a-kind and has never been used before
- Words that allude to any religion or governmental power, as well as names or emblems of external organizations, should be avoided
Procure Office Space
Businesses are required to have office space in the Sharjah free zone. You can either rent or buy an office space for your business, depending on your needs. Renting, on the other hand, is a preferable option because it saves money and allows for a smoother transition. The size of your workplace is also determined by your company’s operations and the number of employees.
Hence, you can start with a low-cost area and expand as your company grows. A virtual office location can also be obtained by signing a sustainability pact with Shuraa’s legal experts. It’s a cutting-edge solution that allows you to start your business from anywhere in the world.
Secure the Sharjah Free Zone Trading License
The application for the Sharjah free zone trading license is the next step in starting a business in this free zone. The business experts at the Shuraa India branch assist you in applying for a business license after examining your business activities. It’s also a crucial step because an inadequate license can result in operational insufficiency. In the free zones, you can engage in over 2000 different types of business activities.
In addition, you can contact the designated free zone authorities to learn more about the permitted commercial activities. Furthermore, keep in mind that you will need to renew your free zone business license on a regular basis. An invalid trading license might lead to your free zone company’s suspension, termination, penalties, or even blacklisting.
Open a Bank Account
Once you’ve finished all of the above steps, you can open a corporate bank account with any local or foreign bank in Sharjah. Choose a trustworthy corporate bank for hassle-free management of all your financial transactions and top-notch banking services.
Shuraa’s legal advisors choose the most superior banks for your business after reviewing your needs. You can open a bank account with any of the banks we propose without worrying about their services or reputation.
Benefits of Sharjah Free Zone Company Registration
The following are some of the advantages of forming a business in the Sharjah free zone authority:
- A free zone business formation in Sharjah permits everyone, whether an expatriate entrepreneur or a local investor, to own 100% of their company. It’s also worth noting that foreigners who want to start a business in a free zone will need the help of a local service agent.
They’ll assist with paperwork and business registration, but they won’t be responsible for any legal matters within the company. Shuraa becomes agent for a yearly fee, ensuring that you have complete legal and operational control over your Sharjah free zone firm.
- Your private information is never shared with the general public because the Sharjah free zone has its own administration and caters to a specific economic sector. These independent policies also provide corporations with additional resources, labor, and other advantages.
- If you form a free zone company in Sharjah, you can repatriate 100% of your earnings. Additionally, you are exempt from both – personal income tax and capital gains tax. Import and export tariffs are also levied at extremely low rates.
Also read the post: 10 Best Business Ideas in Dubai for All Time
Documents Required for Company Formation in the Sharjah Free Zone
You need to submit the certificates and documents covered below to secure the Sharjah free zone trade license without violating any compliance or legal policies:
- Trade name reservation document
- Colored photographs of the applicant
- NOC from the local service agent
- Registration certificate and contract of association
- Passport copies of all business partners
- Business plan and personal information sheet
- Lease agreement document
- External approvals based on your business’s nature and legal structure
Launch Your Sharjah Free Zone Company!
The process of forming a company in the Sharjah free zone is straightforward. But it necessitates a great deal of documentation and authorization to ensure that everyone in the free zone can conduct their business without any operational hazards.
You won’t have to worry about any of these aspects of Sharjah free zone company registration when you deal with Shuraa Business Setup. We offer end-to-end assistance for new businesses, including licensing, banking, and translation.
To understand more about Sharjah free zone company registration, book a free appointment with our experienced consultants or contact +971 44081900. You can also reach out to us via WhatsApp at +971 50 777 5554. For email assistance, mail your query at [email protected].