Five Steps to Creating a Blog Content Strategy
Define Your Goals.
If you do not take anything away from this article, remove the goal setting. Having a well-defined goal will set you free from all other steps, all hours of writing, and all the obstacles that are bound to arise. Your goal is why, and the more powerful you are the more successful you will be. Choose more than two or three of these goals for Optimizing Your Blog content plan. And again your blog will be focused and will not succeed at anything.
For instance, I have a blog for my independent work. My main goal is to generate leads for my services, with the second goal of educating hope in what I do and building a brand around my name.
State your intentions. Simply saying “get more traffic” is not enough. You need to enter how much traffic you want and when you are limited. The best objective would be to “Increment deals by 15% in a quarter of a year”. It’s very obvious.
Once you have it why it’s time to find out what kind of content you need. To do that, you must go through:
Do Some Market Research.
Let me ask you something; Have you ever washed and failed to bring water to the right temperature? It was lukewarm, so you just turned our hair, and then burned it hot?
While frustrating, it shows how a very small amount of effort can cause something from warm to hot. You’ve heard this before – it’s called an extra mile.
This step is that a few inches of tweak will take your blog from the smallest to the worst.
Come Up with Ideas for the Topic and keywords to Identify.
Let’s start with keywords:
Keywords are bread and butter inactive blog content strategies. Without them, you’ll be under a lot of pressure to rank well in search engines. Without stopping at the search level, you will have a very difficult time finding a lot of consistent traffic.
Apart from the sheer volume of information from suspected “SEO experts”, keyword research and SEO (search engine optimization) are not all that difficult.
We separate it into three simple advances:
- Find the keywords you want to edit that have high search volumes and low-ish competition.
- Write great mind-blowing blog content that includes your keywords in the title, body, titles, and alt image text (don’t overdo it, though. 3-7 times in the article are many, depending on the length).
- Work to get backlinks to that article with your keywords such as anchor text (e.g. if your keyword is “marketing strategies”, you want your site link to be linked to the “marketing strategies”). However, be mindful so as not to do this to an extreme. Too many pins can cause Google to misplace.
Of course, there are many other issues like page loading speed, time spent on the page, and (with Bing, at least) the number of articles the article received. However, if you are familiar with the above three things, you will be on your way to the Google homepage.
Create A Blog Content Calendar.
The Content Calendar keeps you on track and creates a system to ensure that your content stays up to date and published on time. Excellent calendars with social sharing and baked email sales details to make things organized and easy.
Create an Amazing Content.
You have keywords, you have created a content calendar, you know who you are writing to. Now it’s time to build your content. We say build, not write because good content is not just written – integrated.
An amazing piece of content needs to be
- Well-written (meaning correct spelling and grammar, and never uses complex language or terminology unnecessarily.)
- Researched (meaning using statistics, case examples, and examples to show that you did your homework.)
- Media-rich (meaning the majority of high-quality and highly relevant images.)
- Designed for scaling (i.e. use multiple headings, subtitles, dotted list, blockquotes, bold, and italics.)
Tips to Optimize Your Blog Post with SEO
Many of our readers have asked us to share tips on how to Optimizing Your Blog, in order to get better search rates. A good time to grow your blog content with SEO is when you start, but you can always come back and improve your old articles. An SEO blog is important because it consistently helps you get more traffic to your website. There are many things you can do to add to Optimizing Your Blog.
In this article, we will share our best Optimizing Your Blog tips to help you improve your SEO blog posts as a program. These are the tips we use on our blogs, which get millions of visitors from search engines.
Organize Your Content with Relevant keyword Research
- Many beginners use their best guesses to write about topics that they feel their users will like.
- You don’t have to rely on blind speculation, especially when you can do keyword research to find out exactly what your users want.
- Keyword research is a method used by content creators and SEO experts. It helps you find topics your users are interested in based on search engine data.
- You can then use these keywords to edit your content strategy. This will ensure that you are writing about topics that people are really looking for, and it is a great way to get new ideas for optimizing SEO blog posts.
Find Semantic keywords for Your Focus keyword
- After doing your keyword research and getting keyword ideas, it’s time to choose the one with the highest search volume and the lowest competition. This will be your key name. It is a search term that your users may be looking for.
- If you are using the All in One SEO plugin, then you can set a keyword to focus on your SEO article settings. This will allow you to see how successful you have been in your article.
- Next, you need to find the keywords for Latent Semantic Indexing (LSI). This is a search related to your keyword to focus on.
- The easiest way to find them is to simply enter your keyword to focus on Google Search and scroll down the results. There you will find them listed as ‘related search’.
- You need to include many of these keywords in your content, in order to have the most complete content for users.
- It is very important that you do not try to include yourself in your content. This may seem strange to your users and search engines are very good at getting keyword focus.
Write A Successful Blog Article
- Your blog post title is very important in search rankings.
- A good blog post title makes your article relevant to a search query. More importantly, it encourages users to click on your article when they see it in search results.
- You can make Optimizing Your Blog post title easier with SEO by using your keyword to focus on the topic.
- In addition to adding your focus keyword, we also recommend making your topic attractive and worth a click. That is because click-through-click (CTR) plays an important role in SEO.
- There are many ways to write practical articles. The active one is still called EMV or emotional marketing value.
- This formula recommends using powerful words that trigger specific emotional responses to your audience.
Make Internal Links Make Practice
- Once you have subscribed, you will have enough content that you want users to read. With an internal link, you can send new readers to view your old related posts.
- Internal linking is a great way to improve the status quo between your new and old posts. It also allows you to transfer the right link juice to your old articles.
- WordPress makes it simple to look for your old posts just inside the post-proof reader. Just select the text you want to link and click the link button.
- You can start typing to search for older articles you want to link here.
- Making internal links a habit will ensure that your SEO on the page is good and that your old articles continue to find new links.
Add Photos and Videos to Optimizing Your BlogPosts
- Search engines often put content that engages beyond search results. Photos and videos are more attractive than plain text.
- You want to ensure that you Optimizing Your Blog contains images between categories.
- When you add photos, you want to be aware of image copyright. Beginners often copy images from other sites for use on their site, and this can put you in legal trouble if you do so without proper permission.