What to do after BA? This question comes to the mind of every student who has passed BA (Bachelor of Arts) immediately or who is in BA final year.
But now you do not need to think that what should be done after BA because we have done this work for you through this article. We have told you after some such career options which you may not even know.
What to do after BA?
If you want to do a job after BA then you have mainly 3 things to do next –
- Short-Term or Long-Term Courses after BA
- Government Job or Competitive exam preparation
- Private Job
Which ate the best course after BA?
If you also think that which course to do after BA so that your future will be secure, then India is full of Courses after BA for you.
Here we have told about the courses that can be done in both short-term and long-term. You can make a career after BA by doing any one of these Courses after BA based on your interest and qualification.
Short-Term Professional Courses After Bachelor in Arts (BA)
1. Business Accounting and Taxation (BAT)
Business accounting and taxation-related things are taught in BAT. This course is of 6 months duration. After doing this you can get the job of Tax Policy Analyst, Internal Auditors, Financial Analyst, etc.
2. Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM)
This course is somewhat like an MBA. In this, it is told about Operations Management, International Business, Business Analytics, Finance, eBusiness, Business Entrepreneurship, Biotechnology, Retail Management.
The course of PGDM is for 1 to 2 years, after which you can get a job in the field from Business, Administration, Finance, Banking to HR.
3. Foreign Language diploma Courses after BA
In this, you are taught another language. This course is of a minimum of 6 months duration. After doing this course you can make your career in tourism, MNCs, entertainment, public relations, publishing, interpretation, and translation, etc.
4. Digital marketing (Diploma level)
Market research is taught in a digital marketing course in Rohini Delhi.
It involves understanding market trends, brand management, and market analysis. It takes 8 to 10 weeks to do a diploma course in digital marketing.
After doing a digital marketing course, 25 thousand to 35 thousand rupees can be earned per month by joining the digital marketing industry.
5. Diploma in Interior Designing
The Diploma course in Interior Designing is for 1 year. In this, you will be given basic information about Interior Designing. After doing this course, you can earn good money by joining big real estate companies.
6. Hotel Management Diploma Course
Hotel management is one of the top Courses after BA on the list because it is in great demand in today’s time.
This course is of 2 to 3 years duration. After doing this, you can do the job of Hotel Manager, Maintenance Manager, Restaurant Manager, Front Office Manager, Hotel Assistant, etc.
7. Diploma in Event Management
The Diploma course in Event Management is for 1 year. In this, things related to Event Marketing and Advertising, Basic Event Accounting, Event Leadership & Communication, etc. are taught.
After doing this course, you can make your career by joining any big company.
Computer Course after BA – What to do after BA
After passing BA, you can do many such computer courses, with the help of which you will get a job.
Note – Before doing any computer course, you must do the Basics of Computer course. In this, you are given basic information about computers. Without basic knowledge, you will not be able to operate the computer.
The names of computer courses that can be done after BA are as follows –
- Diploma in Visual Effects and Animation
- Diploma course in Graphic Design
- Certificate course in graphic design
- A Diploma in Web Designing
- The Diploma in Digital Film Making
- Best Diploma in 3D Animation
- Top Diploma in Multimedia
- Diploma in Digital Marketing
Long-Term courses – Higher studies after Bachelor in Arts (BA)
If you are good at studies and want to make a career after doing higher studies after BA, then you can do any one of the courses mentioned below-
You will get to know many jobs in a job agency. In return for getting the job, the agency will take some money from you but you will get the job.
1. Master of Arts (M.A. or MA)
After B.A, most of the students go to M.A. We do. This post-graduation degree is of 2 years duration. If you want to make a career in the field of research further, then after BA you should do MA first.
2. Bachelor of Education (B.Ed.)
If you are interested in teaching children by becoming a teacher in school, then after passing B.A, B.Ed. should do.
- B.Ed. There is also a study of 2 years. In this, training is given to teaching children.
- A B.Ed. A passing teacher is considered qualified to teach children from class 6 to class 8.
3. Basic Training Certificate (BTC)
If you want to secure your career by becoming a primary teacher, then do a BTC course for it. BTC is a 2-year education in which basic education is given to teaching young children.
4. Bachelor of Law (LLB)
If you want to become a Lawyer or Lawyer then you can do an LLB course. There is a 3-year LLB course for BA pass students, in which law and related subjects are taught.
5. Master of Business Administration (MBA)
If you are interested in business then definitely you should do an MBA course.
- Business and all its related subjects are taught well in MBA.
- MBA studies are of 2 years, after completing which one can easily get jobs in big companies.
Prepare for Government Job (competitive exam) after BA
If you want to do a government job after BA then you have to prepare for a competitive exam. According to your choice, prepare for anyone government job mentioned below and get a government job.
1. Civil Services Job
When it comes to civil services, it is more respected than any other government job. In civil service, you will get to see the post of Indian Administrative Service (IAS), Indian Police Service (IPS), and Indian Foreign Service (IFS).
- To get a job in the civil service sector, one has to clear the UPSC exam.
- You will get paid classes both online and offline for UPSC preparation.
2. State Public Service Commission
- The State Public Service Commission is somewhat similar to the Civil Service but it is at the state level.
- Especially the post of PCS comes inside it. Apart from this, there are other posts like – RTO, MRO, etc.
- To become a PCS after doing a BA, you can prepare through online or offline coaching.
3. Defense Services – Army, Navy, Coast guard
Preparation for NDA is done to get a job in Army, Navy, or Coast Guard Army. After doing a BA, you can prepare for NDA from any training institute.
On getting the job of Army, Navy, or Coast Guard, along with getting a good salary, free government house, medical facilities are also available.
4. Government Lecturer or University Professor
If you want to become a professor then complete MA after BA and then prepare for UGC NET. UGC NET exam is conducted twice a year in June and December.
5. Railway exam
Whenever there is a vacancy in any railway post in India, lakhs of people fill the form in it, but there are very few people among them who prepare well for it.
If you want to get a job in Railway, then after B.A, prepare for the railway exam with all your heart.
Get into it Vacancies come in many posts in railways, so after preparing, you will be able to submit forms for many posts at once.
6. Bank Jobs
After BA you can also prepare for Bank Jobs. Like railways, there are vacancies for many posts in banks. Like – Bank PO, Bank clerk, etc.
- Since there are many banks in India, different vacancies keep coming for different government banks.
- So if you only dream of a government job after passing B.A, then definitely prepare for banking.
7. Insurance Sector Jobs
Every year government companies like Life Insurance Corporation (LIC) and General Insurance Corporation (GIC) keep bringing vacancies on posts like AAO, ADO, SO.
Any BA pass student can apply for these posts. So if you are also a BA pass student then prepare for the competitive exam for these posts and give the exam. These companies give good salaries to the employees working here.
Private Jobs After B.A
If you do not want to prepare for any studies or government job after passing BA and want to do a private job then you can apply for a job in the field mentioned below.
- Most of the private jobs are available in sectors like Tele caller, Sales, Security, Packaging, Delivery, and Manufacturing.
- A good private job is not only available on educational qualification but also keeping in mind your skills.
- If you are looking for a private job for yourself after doing a BA, then take the help of both online and offline for this.
- To find Online Private Jobs, you take the help of YouTube and search the latest Private Jobs for B.A graduate on YouTube.
- On YouTube online, you will find many such videos in which you will be told about the current recruitments in private companies.
- If you want to find a job offline then take your resume to a job agency in your city.
Note – Never give money to anyone in advance without getting a job.
Conclusion – What to do after BA –
After B.A, you can do any course or government job preparation or private job as per your wish. We have tried to tell you everything about what you can do after BA in this article, we have tried to give you complete information about career options after BA and job options after BA.
Do we hope that now you have understood well what to do after BA? But still, if you have any questions related to this article, then ask in the comment. And tell me by commenting how you liked this article.
Do share with your friends and family on social media.