EChandigarh University was established in the year 2012 by Punjab State Legislature. The institute is recognized by the University Grants Commission (UGC) and the All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE). Chandigarh University is also awarded the Limca Book of Record for offering the highest number of Campus placements in a year. It is also recognized as a fast-growing private university in Asia. The courses offered by Chandigarh University are Engineering, Management, Hospitality, Airline, Travel and Tourism, MBA, Pharmaceutical Science, Media, Arts, etc. We will be discussing below regarding Chandigarh University admission Process 2022. The Chandigarh University is entrenched by Punjab State Legislature in 2012. It has received recognition from the University Grants Commission (UGC) and All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE). It is one of the top three private Universities of India. It also holds the Limca Book of Record for offering the highest number of Campus placement in a year. The university is also recognized as a fast-growing private university in Asia. Institutes under Chandigarh University offer programs in Engineering, Management, Hospitality, Airline, Travel and Tourism, MBA, Pharmaceutical Science, Interior Design, Law, Media, Arts and many more.
Chandigarh University Entrance Exam
Admission for Chandigarh University (CU) is going on. The University is inviting the students for filling out the application for CUCET 2022 Phase I. The last date of filing the application form for CUCET 2022 is the 29th of May. The CUCET exam will be conducted on May 31. The candidates who are interested in applying for CUCET 2022 exam can fill the form via online and offline modes.
CUCET 2022 Phase II date will be announced by July 2022. The candidates who are interested in doing a Ph.D can also fill out the form as the admission process is ongoing. The last date to apply for the Ph.D course at Chandigarh University is the 15th of June, 2022. The selection of the candidate will be done based on the entrance exam conducted by CU. CU will conduct the entrance exam on 3rd July 3. The result will be announced on the 19th of July. The candidates who will be selected will need to go through an interview from the 26th of July to the 27th of July 2022.
Chandigarh University Admission for MBA 2022
- The university offers 1 year MBA program. The candidates who are interested in taking admission for an MBA course can fill out the application form by paying Rs. 1,000 as the application fee. Admission for an MBA is offered based on a valid score in MAT/ CAT/ GMAT. The aspirants who do not have a valid entrance exam score can apply based on CUCET Exam, conducted by Chandigarh University.
Chandigarh University B.E and B.Arch Admission 2022
- Chandigarh University offers BE (regular and lateral), and B.Arch courses in various specializations. The candidates who are appearing for scholarship cum admission test to secure admission in B.E, B.Pharm, and B.Arch courses. The final selection of the candidate is done by considering 60% weightage for the Chandigarh University CET score and 40% for marks in the qualifying examination.
- The candidates who have cleared the entrance exam of JEE Main and NATA can also apply for B.E and B.Arch courses.
Chandigarh University M.E and MArch Admissions 2022
- Chandigarh University offers a full-time 2 years degree for the Master of Engineering and M.Arch programs. The M.E program is available in the various specializations including Computer Science And Engineering, Civil Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Artificial Intelligence, Electronics and Communication, Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning, Environmental Engineering, Structural Engineering, Transportation Engineering, Automobile Engineering, etc.
Chandigarh University Undergraduate Admission 2022
- Chandigarh University offers a full-time 3 years degree for BA, B.Sc, B.Com, LL.B, BBA, B.P.Ed and BCA courses. The candidates who have the qualifying eligibility criteria for admission in any of the particular courses can apply online.
Chandigarh University Undergraduate Integrated Program Admissions 2022
Chandigarh University offers courses at the integrated level that include BA-LL.B, B.Com-LL.B, BBA-LL.B and B.Sc+MBA, BA + B.Ed and B.Sc+B.Ed. All these courses are completed in four years except for integrated law programs which are offered for five years. The candidates who have the qualifying eligibility criteria for a particular course can apply for admission. Admission to various courses will be done on the basis of a valid score in the CUCET Entrance examination that is conducted by Chandigarh University.
Chandigarh University Postgraduate Admission 2022
Chandigarh University offers 2-years M.Sc (regular and lateral), LL.M, MA, M.Com along with 3-years MCA (regular and lateral) courses in different streams. Chandigarh University also offers a Postgraduate Diploma degree in Yoga Education. Admission to all these courses is based on the valid marks in CUCET and the student should be meritorious in the last qualifying examination.
Chandigarh University Ph.D Admission 2022
- Chandigarh University offers admission for the Ph.D program in full-time, Part-time, and the Research Scholar category. The university generally conducts the admissions program in July and December every year. The candidate should have a minimum of 55% aggregate marks in a master’s degree in the relevant discipline. The candidates who are applying for admission in the Ph.D. course need to appear for an entrance exam that is conducted by the University. The candidate who is shortlisted as per the entrance exam score is invited for the Interview or presentation round based on which the final selection will be made. The candidates who have a valid score in GATE/ CSIR NET/ UGC NET/ SLET or GPAT can also apply for admission. Here the candidates need to attend the Interview or Presentation round only.
Chandigarh University Application Process 2022
The admissions for the undergraduate, postgraduate and integrated programs are now open. The interested candidates can fill out the application form 2022 via both online and offline modes with an application fee of Rs. 1,000.
- The candidates need to visit the official website of the university for applying.
- Now the candidates need to click on ‘Apply Now’.
- Here the candidates need to fill in the registration form and create the credentials to log in to the application form.
- Log in using the credentials created.
- Now the candidates need to fill the application form with all the details required.
- The candidates need to pay the application fee of Rs. 1,000.
- The candidate should have 10th and 12th standard mark sheet
- Undergraduate degree (if required)
- Post graduation degree (if required)
- Birth certificate
- Passport-size photograph
- Transfer certificate
- Character certificate
Description: Chandigarh University is the interested candidate to fill out the application form for CUCET 2022 Phase I. The application form is been filled out for undergraduate, postgraduate, and doctoral degrees.