In eight districts of Karnataka, the Bangalore Power Supply Company Limited (BESCOM Bill) supplies the electricity. This accounts for around 207 million people. In June 2002, BESCOM began operations after acquiring Karnataka Power Transmission Corporation Limited (KPTCL).
Services Available on BESCOM Bangalore Portal
BESCOM features a website and an Android mobile application. On its website and app, the following services are available:
Online power bill payment
Apply for a new relationship
Reduction/enhancement of load
BESCOM Electricity Bill Payment Options in Bangalore
There is no one method to pay the power bill in Bangalore. You may pay via the BESCOM website, the BESCOM Bill Payment Mithra app, a mobile wallet, or UPI. Bangalore residents may also visit the BESCOM office to pay their power bills. Here is a detailed explanation of how to spend your BESCOM power bill in Bangalore.
How to Pay Your Bangalore BESCOM Electricity Bill Using the BESCOM Website
Follow the steps below to pay your power bill in Bangalore via the BESCOM website.
- Navigate to the BESCOM website.
- Click Online Payment inside the Online Services section.
- Click Online Electricity Bill Payment
- If you have not previously register, enter your User ID and Password, and then register by entering your Customer ID and Account number.
- The bill’s details will be present on the screen; after accepting the terms and conditions, click the Make Payment button.
- Select a payment method from credit card, debit card, net banking, phone wallet, or UPI.
- Save the receipt of payment.
How to Pay Your Bangalore BESCOM Electricity Bill Using the BESCOM Mithra App
The BESCOM Mithra App is compatible with both Android and iOS. Download the app on your mobile devices to pay your BESCOM bill online in Bangalore.
- Launch the BESCOM Mithra smartphone app
- Log in using your cell phone number
- Your Account information will be present; after verifying the report, click Pay Now.
- Select the mode of payment from credit card, debit card, phone wallet, or UP.
Save or print the payment receipt after the payment is complete.
How to Pay BESCOM Electricity Bill Using a Mobile Wallet in Bangalore
Several mobile wallets are accessible, including Amazon Pay, Paytm, and Mobikwik. Follow these procedures to pay your online light bill: – We have use Paytm as an example.
- Download Paytm and, if already download, launch it.
- Select Karnataka from the drop-down option after clicking “Electricity Bill.”
- choose Bangalore Electricity Supply Company Limited (BESCOM)
- Enter your Account Number and Username, then click Process
- You may now examine your power bill and finalize payment.
Save the electronic receipt for future reference.
How to Pay Your Bangalore BESCOM Electricity Bill Using UPI app
Follow the steps below to pay an online power bill in Bangalore using the UPI app.
– We have used GooglePay as an example.
Open the GooglePay application.
Step 2: Select Bills under the ‘Businesses and Bills’ section.
Select electricity and then Bangalore Electricity Supply Company Limited in step three (BESCOM)
Step 4: Enter the Account Number and click
Click the Pay button to complete the payment.
How to Make Offline BESCOM Payment
Bangalore residents may pay their BESCOM power bill offline by visiting the local BESCOM office. Bring the power bill to the BESCOM office to make the payment. At the center, payment may be made with cash, credit card, debit card, money order, or check.
View Electricity Bill on the Website of BESCOM
You may also see your bill online at the BESCOM website by following the below steps.
- Navigate to the BESCOM website Step 2: Enter your user ID and password to access the portal.
- Select View Bill
- The details of your bill are present.
Register a Complaint on the Website of BESCOM
A customer may file a complaint about the following matters:
Billing question: A user may register a billing-related complaint. A Bill ID is required to file a complaint. After investigating the complaint, the authorities will provide clarity.
A user may file a complaint if the power supply to their location is disrupt. To trace the ID, a complaint ID will be provide.
Make a complaint in an emergency or accident, and the authorities will contact you as soon as possible.
In a street light outage, it is necessary to make a complaint. The repair is not the responsibility of the BESCOM authorities. The complaint will nonetheless be sent to the Municipal Corporation.
Bangalore’s BESCOM power bill may be paid without difficulty. The BESCOM web and BESCOM Mithra apps are available for Android and iOS users. Use any options above to pay your energy bills online in Bangalore and enjoy continuous power.
Benefits of paying Electricity Bill Online
There are many benefits of paying your electricity bill as it saves you a lot of time as well as effort. You can use an online bill payment service to schedule payment instructions to settle outstanding bills on a specific date, which eliminates errors and simplifies handling your finances. Mention below are some of the advantages you get for paying your electricity bill online.
- Easy and Simple: Having an automatic online bill pay account enables you to set up recurring monthly payments to be withdrawn from your bank account against your bills. It is a one-time process, and your bank takes over the following month. All of your account information is centralize in one place, so there is no question about late or miss bills.
- Safe and Money Saving: When you pay your electricity bill online on Bharat Payment, you don’t have to worry about exposing your personal information. It also helps protect your privacy as it eliminates potential risks associate with lost or stolen paperwork. No checks, stamps, or envelopes will have to be purchase. You can save on fuel, as well. By eliminating paper bills and checks, you reduce your impact on the environment as well.
- You get to stay organized: As a customer, you can choose when and how your bills are paid. You can change or even cancel the payment request until the payment is made.
Tired of using numerous apps to manage your billings and payments? Looking for the best portal where you can have unifiy access to manage all your billings, booking and recharge? Do not worry. We have got you covere! You can try out the Bharat Payment System offer by the Bajaj Finserv, which allows you to prudently manage all your utility bills. No matter whether you want to recharge your DTH, pay your electricity bill online, or book a gas refill, everything can be done using the BBPS portal. Check it out today!
Paying your EB bill on time will help you avoid the hassles of getting your connection cut. If you pay your electricity bill amount after the given timeframe, you might also attract the penalty fees, which will considerably increase your power bill amount. Now the process of paying your electricity bill has become a lot easier when compare to the olden time. One can pay their electricity bill online from the comfort of their homes by using Paytm, Google Pay, Freecharge, MobiKwik, Bharat payment, and other similar apps. You also have the freedom to choose your prefer mode of payment at your ease. You now know that an online electricity bill check is so easy and convenient. In a matter of a few seconds.