The global automotive fuel injection systems market size is expected to reach USD 87.09 Billion at a steady revenue CAGR of 5.1% in 2028, according to the latest analysis by Emergen Research. Increasing demand for lightweight vehicles, greater fuel efficiency and power output, reliability, and strict exhaust emission regulations are driving market revenue growth. Fuel injection system works by atomizing the fuel at high pressure, mixing it with clean air as it passes the inlet manifold, before entering the combustion chamber of the cylinder. It is made up of mechanical components such as an injection nozzle, a high-pressure pump, an accumulator, nozzle needle control actuators, and sensors such as mass airflow sensors, oxygen sensors, throttle position sensors, manifold absolute pressure sensors, and engine coolant temperature sensors.
It sheds light on the major companies that contribute significantly to the global sector. The report studies the presence of these companies in major geographical regions and their individual placement in the worldwide business. It helps in projecting the growth of Automotive Fuel Injection Systems through the years and in predicting its expansion in the forecasted time span. The increase in the demand for the product is boosting the overall production to ensure a smooth functioning demand-supply chain.
Some players analyzed in the report are:
Denso Corporation, Hitachi Astemo Americas, Inc., Carter Fuel Systems, LLC, Infineon Technologies AG, Winterthur Gas & Diesel Ltd., Aptiv plc, NGK Spark Plug Co., Ltd., Robert Bosch GmbH, Napino Auto & Electronics Limited, and dynaCERT Inc.
Key Benefits of the Report:
- Comprehensive analysis of the competitive scenario and its changing dynamics
- Analytical data with detailed SWOT analysis and Porter’s Five Forces analysis
- In-depth 8-year analysis of the Global Automotive Fuel Injection Systems Market
- Critical understanding of the key market segments
- Comprehensive analysis of the drivers, restraints, trends, and opportunities
- Detailed regional analysis and extensive company profiling
- Extensive assessment of current and emerging trends of the market
Browse Detailed Research report @https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/automotive-fuel-injection-systems-market
Emergen Research has segmented global automotive fuel injection systems market on the basis of component, fuel type, technology, vehicle type, and region:
- Component Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018–2028)
- Electronic Control Unit
- Fuel Injectors
- Pressure Regulators
- Fuel Pump
- Fuel Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018–2028)
- Technology Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018–2028)
- Gasoline Port Injection
- Gasoline Direct Injection
- Diesel Direct Injection
- Vehicle Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018–2028)
- Passenger Car
- Light Commercial Vehicle
- Heavy Commercial Vehicle
- Hybrid Vehicles
Regional analysis includes an in-depth study of the key geographical regions to gain a better understanding of the market and provide an accurate analysis. The regional analysis covers North America, Latin America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and Middle East & Africa. The regional analysis covers the analysis of key market segments, including revenue, CAGR, import/export, supply and demand ratio, production and consumption ratio, industrial chain analysis, and market dynamics in each region of the geographies.