🎁Best wishes to our favorite actress Angelina Jolie🥳 on her 47th birthday🎂.
Angelina Jolie is an American famous actress, filmmaker, and humanitarian. She starred in the critically acclaimed biographical cable film George Wallace (1997)
- Angelina Jolie is a popular actress and she started her career as a child with her father Jon Voight in Lookin’ to Get Out (Film 1982).
- Her biggest commercial success came with the fantasy picture Maleficent (2014).
- In addition to her film career, Jolie is known for her humanitarian efforts. For which she has received a Jean Hersholt Humanitarian Award.
- In 2006, People magazine’s ‘100 Most Beautiful’ list ranked Angelina as the most beautiful woman in the world.
- The American entertainment industry considers her to be one of its most influential and powerful figures.
- She has advocated for a wide range of issues, including women’s rights, education, and conservation. The United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees as a “Special Envoy” (UNHCR).
- Winston Churchill’s painting “Tower of Koutoubia Mosque” sold for £8.3 million at an auction in London in March 2021. An antique dealer in New Orleans sold Brad this painting in 2011 for $2.95 million. The same price he paid for it in 2010.
- Tattooed on her left arm are the locations where her six children were born. As well as the birthplace of her ex-husband Brad Pitt, who was born in Oklahoma.
- On the left side of her back, Angelina has a Buddhist spell tattoo dedicated to her adopted son Maddox.
- Additionally, she has three tattoos on the middle of her back that represent the four continents. As well as the elements of the world.
- However, Angelina Jolie had a 12-inch Bengal tiger tattooed on her lower back in July of that year. Her Cambodian citizenship granted in 2005, and she has a tattoo to commemorate it.
- Aside from that, she has also an Arabic script tattoo that reads “determination,”. A Roman numeral XIII V MCMXL tattoo on her left forearm. Know Your Rights” on the base of her neck. The letter “h” on her wrist tattooed on her right arm.
- ‘Eppur si muove,’ which translates as ‘And yet it moves,’ is inked on her inner forearm as well.