TikTok is one of the most popular social media networks in the digital world. It allows you to create your own content such as shoot music videos, lip-sync videos, dance videos, and exchange messages from each other. This application originated from China and is rapidly expanding to more countries. The maximum users are both individuals and companies that wish to promote their brand.
TikTok has more than 800 million active users per day. This value is already subtracted from dead souls, deleted accounts, abandoned accounts and bots. On average, a single person uses this platform for 13 minutes per day. The number of TikTok users has been increasing every hour.
In this article, we will share how to use TikTok for business and get money in a quick way.
Let’s start the article!
Why Should I Use TikTok for my business?
You can get money from your TikTok account through your followers. If they are interested in your video content, they will follow your account and help to increase your engagement. Also, your lovely audience will send money as donations to the engaging users. In this case, you can exchange money in the future. Apart from this, you can earn money from advertisers, live streaming and more.
Once you get loyal viewers or supporters for your TikTok account, you can do anything and get more engagement for your videos. In case you need an initial boost up for your videos, you can buy TikTok views within a short time. The high number of views helps to reach out your content among the real audience.
Here is the TikTok statistics for 2020:
- 58% of users on this platform are female
- On average, TikTok fans spend 40 minutes a day on this app.
- It is also one of the top five social media and messengers compared to Facebook, Instagram, Whatsapp.
- The total number of monthly users from the US is 25 Million.
- The most interesting news is that most users are 18 to 24 years (teenagers). Advertising on TikTok is starting to set marketing trends.
Here are the ultimate ways to use this application for your business:
1. Gain Knowledge about TikTok (How it works)
Practically, there are two major areas: The “For You Page” and the “Following page.” Once you downloaded the TikTok application, you will be directed to the FYP.
What is the difference between For You Page and the Following Page?
For You Page
You can see the famous content from the top creators on your For Your Page. When you see more people, you will gain more content ideas and how their target audience will react visually. As you explore the TikTok app and start following popular people, you will view more content.
On this page, you will display your video created by the creators. If you want to get more ideas such as trends, latest events, and hashtags challengers, you can find them on the Discover page.
2. Select Your Niche Topics
Unique! Unique! More unique! This is the ultimate motto of TikTok.
You know that TikTok users always watch unique content, follow real accounts, and help to increase your engagement. If you increase your engagement rate, you should concentrate on your likes, views, shares and more.
TikTok algorithm works on the highest engagement and depends on the follower’s basis. The important one is to be attractive in solving the problem and completely focus on your niche. You can analyze specific aspects of your brand and find topics that will create more interest for everyone.
For example: If you’re interested in sports, you can create workout content that will be interesting and engage your followers on TikTok.
3. Create Challenging Videos
TikTok is one of the best marketplaces to promote your brand and reach more audiences. So you can promote your brand videos without any hesitation.
Do you know how to create viral videos on TikTok?
If you want to create viral content, you need to launch challenging videos on TikTok. It is one of the excellent ways to attract more followers and gain audience attention.
Doing challenges is a perfect way for publishing brands to speed up growth and enhance your user’s crowd. Hence, create brand-related video content and do challenges among the popular persons. This process looks like a chain and you will get more views and support.
Using TikTok is a fantastic way to improve your brand presence, build a niche community and target the right audience. If you follow the right strategy, you will use TikTok for your business.
4. Collaboration with Popular Influencers
Like Instagram and Facebook, TikTok also has an influencer to expand the brand reach and popularity.
Note: Usually, influencers have huge numbers of followers, views, likes, shares. So the extent of influence varies. You know one thing about how successful influencer marketing is on other social networks, and TikTok is no different. Look like other social media networks, and you need to be deserved in the kind of influencers you work with.
TikTok influencers can:
- Tell detailed description about a product
- Write down it in the video description
- Place a link about your brand in the description
5. Advertise on TikTok
You can promote your business through advertisements and it also helps to promote your brand and business.
TikTok offers four types of advertisements:
- Native content: These ads support a lot of features like navigating your website or help to download the app. This kind of ad is already present on Instagram and Snapchat.
- Brand Takeover: This brand allows you to create TikTok for the day. You will be able to create GIFs, images, or videos with added links to the desired pages.
- Hashtag Challenges: You can use brand hashtags to get more attention from the real audience.
- Branded lenses: These are similar to Snapchat’s 2D and 3D lenses for photos and faces.
On all the social media networks, advertisements will help reach many users to know about brands on the platform.
6. Maintain Consistency
Before starting the marketing on this platform, everyone should know about the TikTok strategy. In recent days, many TikTok creators follow consistency when you’re publishing your posts.
According to research on TikTok, we will reveal the best times to post your content.
- 6 AM to 10 AM
- 7 PM to 11 PM
Here, I will share the best time to post TikTok content by the day of the week.
- Monday: 6 AM, 10 AM, 10 PM
- Tuesday: 2 AM, 4 AM, 9 AM
- Wednesday: 7 AM, 8 AM, 11 PM
- Thursday: 9 AM, 12 PM, 7 PM
- Friday: 5 AM, 1 PM, 3 PM
- Saturday: 11 AM, 7 PM, 8 PM
- Sunday – 7 AM, 8 AM, 4 PM
So, try to post in these times and get more engagement for your TikTok videos. You will start posting your content on TikTok and see what works best for your audience.
Your next question is,
How to find the best time for me?
TikTok gives some more information to help you decide the best times on the post, but you need to have a Pro account to access the information.
As you’re a serious TikTok user, you should turn your account into a “Pro account.” Once you change your account, you need to wait for 7 days to see your insights.
7. Use TikTok To Promote Your Brand
TikTok is one of the top social networks in recent days. Not all companies are using it for business yet because they don’t know the importance. But you should start marketing now.
However, you might have noticed that there are many brands on TikTok and they will create hype with branded hashtags!
Before promoting your video content or audio contempt, you should add hashtags to your TikTok videos. It helps to find your content easily and encourages your audience to interact with brands globally.
How to Create a TikTok Channel for your business?
The marketing strategies start with building a channel with the help of the audience. This app is mainly designed for the audience so it can be easy to use and easily navigate.
Here is the procedure:
- Download this app from your phone. Then, you need to sign up with your email address or phone number. (You may also log in with third-party platforms like Google, Facebook)
- Next, you should follow the instructions by creating a password. And this app will automatically assign your username, but you will change it later as you want.
- Now, your profile will be blank when you first create it. And you can fill your bio columns and add profile pictures. (While creating a username, you may enter your business name or your name as the account identifier)
- You can also insert your Instagram and YouTube link to your bio section.
Now your profile is ready. Let’s start to create videos.
The first thing that makes a follower’s eye sense the channel on TikTok is the name. The name will be easy to identify and pronounce by the audience.
Ideally, you should have the identical username across all social profiles for TikTok fans to understand you when they find YouTube, Twitch, and Instagram channels.
Once creating your TikTok account, complete your profile information with attractive content to grab the eyeballs of audinces. It helps to increase the engagement rate for your business.