It has never been an easy task to find a dessert that is both healthy and tasty. We know that you want to feed the best dessert to your loved ones, and we understand the struggle of choosing between health and taste! What if we tell you that you don’t have to choose? Yes, you get the classic combination of both health and taste in these three dessert recipes below.
Now you don’t have to worry about calories and unhealthy fat because these desserts are healthy as hell! Eat without any worries and bring a smile to everyone’s faces. The recipes are so tasty that you wouldn’t believe it’s so healthy!
Check Out Healthy And Mouth-Watering Dessert Recipes
Brownies are everyone’s favorite, and why wouldn’t they be? They are rich in taste and even healthy in this case. The best thing about brownies is that they give you an incredible feeling and make you feel good about the world. Let’s dive into the recipe and get you baking some yummy brownies!
- Firstly, you need to preheat the oven to 180 degrees.
- Then, put a square pan with parchment paper inside it.
- Take a large bowl and beat together ¾ cup jaggery powder and ½ cup vegetable oil.
- Once they are combined well, add 1 cup melted chocolate and mix well.
- Now, add 2 eggs and beat them well.
- Slowly add ½ cup oat flour, ¼ cup ground almonds, ¼ cup cocoa powder, and ¼tsp baking soda and fold them nicely. There should be no lumps.
- Add a pinch of salt and vanilla, mix again.
- Add as many chocolate chips you want into the batter, and then finally transfer it into the pan.
- Finally, bake it for about 30-40 minutes.
That’s it! Your delicious and healthy brownies are ready within minutes. The kids and the family will love this classic dessert, and the best part is that they will be eating it the healthy way!
Raisin Oatmeal Cookies
Oats are among the healthiest grains and a rich source of Antioxidants, Including Avenanthramides, and that is provided with Oats benefits. You can eat cookies at any time of the day, and they can never go wrong! Every bite will have the perfect crunch, taste, and nutrition. This is such a balanced dessert that you don’t have to worry about calories at all! To prepare:
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Take a baking sheet and put parchment paper in it.
- Take a bowl and add butter, applesauce, syrup, and cinnamon. Stir the ingredients together until they are well combined.
- Put in oats and mix them well until the oats are coated.
- Now, add raisins and mix them well.
- The cookie dough is now ready. Scoop and place them on the baking sheet.
- Keep a distance of 2 inches between each cookie and press the cookie dough slightly using your palm to be flat.
- Add more raisins on the top of cookies and set them to bake.
- Bake the cookies for 15 minutes and then let them cool completely before serving them.
Crunchy and delicious raisin oatmeal cookies are ready for you and yours! have them with tea, coffee, or as a dessert after your meal. You can buy raisins online to prepare this scrumptious recipe. These cookies will not disappoint you!
Peanut Butter Chocolate Bars
This dessert sounds delicious by its name only! The goodness of peanut butter and the wholesomeness of chocolate together in one dessert. This dessert is rich, creamy, and melts in the mouth. To prepare this irresistible dessert, you need to:
Also Read : Keto Foods Necessary For Keto Lifestyle
- Melt the butter and mix the melted butter with graham cracker crumbs.
- Now, add powdered sugar and peanut butter to the mixture.
- Spread the mixture in a square pan and press it slightly so that it sets.
- Now melt butter and chocolate chips together on a double boiler.
- Once it is melted nicely, spread it on top of the peanut butter mixture.
- Now put the pan to chill in the refrigerator for at least 3-4 hours.
- Once it is cold and set, take it out and cut it into pieces.
This is one of the easiest healthy dessert recipes, and it tastes great! It’s a win-win here. There is no doubt that your whole family is going to enjoy these peanut butter chocolate bars.
Try these 3 healthy dessert recipes at your home and give your family a bite of good health and great taste. Indulge in these extraordinary desserts and savor their divine taste. Happy Eating!