GreenLake is an as-a-service. It includes cloud flexibility to data centers and other locations. Signing up for a GreenLake product enables you to use a complete and preconfigured system from HPE. The system includes necessary software and hardware, which run almost immediately.
From a period it is found, IT teams are trying to fulfill two primary options to implement workloads:
- Maintain infrastructure primes, incur the costs and overhead troubles
- Moving workloads to the cloud and losing control over operations & data protection
The third option has recently emerged, a consumptions-based model enabling users to deploy infrastructure on-premises and still enjoy cloud-like benefits. To utilize cloud services at every level, the business software resellers try to fulfill all the needs employing HPE GreenLake, GSA Professional Services Schedules, etc. Below are a few benefits of the tech to help you.
HPE offers several infrastructure packages supporting various types of workloads. The workload packages include storage, backup, database management, big data, private cloud, & high-performance computing.
1. Fast-track Outcomes
The business software resellers can offer you four definite ways to accelerate your revenue streams when you employ the GreenLake model.
- Gain self-agility: GreenLake Central is an intuitive platform of HPE. The consumption-based tech helps you deploy resources readily.
- Accessible Pay-per-use facilities: The tech is cost-effective. It cuts the expensive overprovisioning costs and helps you pay only for the services used.
- Scales up your productivity: It helps you focus on your core business objectives and scale your productivity. On the other hand, it reduces your worries too.
- Managed services: You get a fully-managed cloud service that offloads your burden of operating IT and free-up resources.
2. Ecosystem Innovation
- You get an edge to cloud: The consumption-based tech avails you of a range of on-premises cloud services. Consequently, it secures the cloud-native platform.
- Colocation partners help you gain agility: The colocation partner runs the data centers. They allow you to get a fluent cloud experience, offload running the data center, and defy capital costs.
- Be ecofriendly: while using this tech efficiently, you even reduce your environmental footprint. You save energy in your data center or colocation provider.
- Build status: Since corporates like Microsoft and Intel build their roadmap employing this tech, it helps you work with industry leaders.
3. Easy Functioning
- Easy to choose your workloads: With GreenLake, you get the leverage of selecting from a dozen of cloud services. The cloud service span infrastructure, platforms, and industry-specific workloads.
- Fast deliveries: The tech software is delivered to edge, data center, or colocation in less than 14 days. HPE helps you receive your order very fast.
- Transparent pricing: The guided pricing tool enables you to compare prices with other workload scenarios. You can easily estimate and contrast.
- Lightning-fast tech: The consumption-based technology helps you use time-to-value speed to reach your clients. You can also enjoy workload-optimized blueprints, automated configuration, and secure cloud-native infrastructure.
For utilizing complex tech solutions, contact BryTech Inc, a HUBZone and Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business. With the likes of GSA Professional Services Schedules etc., they help their clients evolve their IT environments. Federal agencies, healthcare organizations, and commercial organizations choose BryTech as a trusted partner. The expertise and strategies have helped various leading companies to clinch success. Reach them online to know more about their services.